- 200g rice noodles
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 100g beansprouts
- 5 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 175g frozen prawns, defrosted
- 1 x 200g Jar Ocean Crown Cooked & Pickled Mussels, drained
- 1 head spring greens, shredded (or use cabbage or pak choi)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 50g roasted peanuts, chopped
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp water
Pad Thai with Mussels and Prawns
Pour boiling water over the rice noodles and leave to soak for 1-2 minutes until soft and separated. Drain and refresh in cold water to cool, then drain them again and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large wok until smoking. Stir fry the spring onion, garlic, leek and peppers for 2 minutes. Add the noodles and stir fry together for a further minute. Next add the prawns, mussels and spring greens and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Push everything to one side of the pan and pour in the egg. Stir until cooked, then mix everything together well.
Finally toss through the peanuts, soy, sweet chilli sauce and water so everything is combined. Serve immediately.