- 1 baked potato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ small leek, chopped
- 1 small glove of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 50g finely chopped smoked bacon
- ½ jar Ocean Crown Cooked & Pickled Cockles, drained
- 4 tbsp double cream
- 25g grated cheddar cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
Baked Potato with Bacon, Cockles & Leeks
Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the leek, garlic and bacon for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the cockles, cream and cheese and stir for a further minute to melt the cheese. Season with black pepper.
Cut the baked potato in half and cover with the bacon and cockle topping.